Veterans Disability Benefits
Layi proudly serves military veterans who were wrongfully denied disability benefits and compensation from our federal government. He is licensed to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC), a federal court established under Article I of the United States Constitution. Attorney Odu has successfully represented hundreds of veterans in their appeals before the Court. It truly has been an honor to represent military veterans located all over the country in their fight to attain disability benefits they rightfully deserve.
We understand that dealing with Veterans Affairs to attain disability benefits can be a frustrating process. Please reach out to ODU Law Firm so we can evaluate how we can make this easier for you.
Here are just a few examples of the many disability claims for benefits we have successfully handled:
- Total Disability Based Upon Individual Unemployability (TDIU)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Conditions (other than PTSD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Herbicide & Other Chemical Exposure
- Cause of Death (COD) cases
- Special Monthly Compensation (SMC)
- Orthopedic conditions
For more information about how we are achieving wins for veterans CLICK HERE